System Expert Enterprise Applications
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable IT education (e.g. IT specialist) with several years of professional experience or are about to graduate.
- You have a very good understanding of processes and can already demonstrate initial experience in project management.
- You are open to communication, both internally and with external partners
- You have a good knowledge of Windows servers, relational databases (Microsoft SQL etc.) as well as web and application servers (e.g. Microsoft IIS)
- You have a good understanding of platforms and logistics systems (e.g. Microsoft Navision etc.)
- You are familiar with scripting languages such as Batch, VBScript or PowerShell.
- Ideally fluent in both German and English, both written and spoken
- A fast, analytical grasp of complex software products and business processes completes your profile.
What we offer
As a new member of our dynamic team, we offer you the opportunity to participate in interesting projects and thus decisively increase your personal development. In our in-house health area, not only can you enjoy a little exercise, but also benefit from a health-orientated atmosphere in your everyday working life. In addition, you will receive a balanced selection of healthy food and drinks in our canteen. A free private accident insurance for every employee of our company, the job tick-et of the Dresden public transport, a company pension scheme subsidized by the employer and numerous other benefits sum up our profile.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, to
We look forward to receiving your application!