Regional Sales Manager for Scotland (f/m/d)
As Regional Sales Manager for Scotland (f/m/d) based in Scotland (home office) you actively sell all products, services and features of UNITEDPRINT in Scotland. You are also responsible for the development and expansion of sales activities and the active acquisition of new customers in Scotland. Subsequently you continuously maintain contact with existing customers, expand their sales potential and provide them Customer Service if needed. Participation in business and acquisition events, such as trade fairs, workshops, etc. is just as much a part of your duties as the active search for suitable production partners. You will be responsible for the continuous development of our range of products, services and features on our website, as well as for the permanent good market knowledge, based on continuous price and offer comparisons with the competition.
- Work experience in the field external sales in a manufacturing company
- Experience in the print or media industry is very advantageous
- Demonstrably achieved sales targets in a dynamic field
- Ability to communicate and network with target groups at different management levels
- Good understanding of e-commerce processes and digital products
- Initiative and flexible personality with hands on mentality
- Native English language skills in speaking and writing are mandatory
- Good German language skills in speaking and writing are an advantage
- Willingness to travel and driving licence (class B)
What we offer
A financially very stable and profitable privately owned company with experienced international board and team members. A home office-based work and therefore high flexibility in daily organization to support the family life and professional work. Also, a company car for private use. Furthermore, you can not only work out physically in our in-house health area in the gym, but also find the perfect balance to your daily work routine with the personal support of our health consultant and in fitness courses. In the quiet Relax-Area hammocks with a view of a colorful aquarium invite you to relax. The Play-Area will inspire you with pinball, table football or action-packed console games.
Haben wir dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann sende bitte deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung per Post, E-Mail oder online an
Frau Romy Bitterlich
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung!